Hello again my gorgeous Lushies!
Whether you are getting ready to head to a dorm or just going into middle school you could always use a little pampering! This giveaway features dorm friendly and fresh feeling products! I have a few things I am looking to bestow onto a lucky lushie so here we goooo!
- Cannot be a LUSH Cosmetics employee. (This is because we get a lovely discount and I would rather someone who can’t always afford Lush products to have some.)
- Must be 18 or have a parents permission to give out your name/address.
- Reblog once only. Multiples will be disqualified. Likes do not count.
- You don’t have to be following me but followers will get two extra bonus prizes. Shipping is US only.
- No giveaway blogs please!
- Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
- Dream Cream Hand & Body Lotion (Small Size)
- Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub (Small Size)
- Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (Sample Size)
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub
- Honey Trap Lip Balm
- Happy Hippy Shower Gel
- Each Peach Massage Bar (Small Size)
If you are following me you will be able to pick one retro item off the website (ten dollar value) and one online only perfume sample.
Winner will be chosen by a random number generator. Contest ends August 15th!
GOOD LUCK AND STAY BEAUTIFUL EVERYONE!
Playlist: New Pop Feminism
In the 1990s TLC, Destiny’s Child, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Missy Elliot, Xena: Warrior Princess, and the Spice Girls introduced an entire generation to messages of girl power and gender equality.
Today, new art and artists have taken up that call, from Beyonce to Orange Is The New Black, from Girls to Lorde. Theirs is not the feminism of the 90s; greater attention is paid to issues of intersectionality between gender, race, sexuality, and class, and the influx of the internet and fragmentations in media and culture have changed the feminist landscape. But many of the underlying issues are the same, now told through new voices.
Pop culture can be problematic, but it’s also how a lot of people are first introduced to important ideas. With this week’s playlist, we pay tribute to the feminists making waves here and now, ushering in a new generation of girl power.